jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2008

I will not make the same mistakes that yoy did. I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery. I will not break the way you did. You fell so hard. I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far. Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk. Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side. So I don't get hurt. Becaouse of you, I find it hard to trust. Not only me, but everyone around me. Because of you, I am afraid. I lose my way. And it's not too long before you point it out. I cannot cry. Because I know that's weakness in your eyes. I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh. Every day of my life. My heart can't possibly break. When it wasn't even whole to start with. Because of you. I never stray too far from the sidewalk. Because of you. I learned to play on the safe side. So I don't get hurt. Because of you. I am adraid. I watched you die. I heard you cry. Every night in your sleep. I was so young. You should have know better than to lean on me. You never thought of anyone else. You just saw your pain. And now I cry. In the middle of the night. For the same damn thing. Because of you. I never stray too far from the sidewalk. Because of you. I learned to play on the safe side. So I don't get hurt. Because of you. I tried my hardest just to forget everything. Because of you. I don't know how to let anyone else in. Because of you. I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty. Because of you, I am afraid. Because of you, because of you.

No hay comentarios: