sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

Iloveyou

When you're around I don't know what to do. I do not think that I can wait. To go over and to talk to you. I do not know what I shoul say. And I walk out in silence. That's when I start to realize. What you bring to my life. Damn this guy can make me cry. It's so contagious. I cannot get it out of my mind. It's so outrageous. You make me feel so high; all the time. They all say that you're not good for me. But I'm too close to turn around. I'll show them they don't know anything. I think I've got you figured out. So I walk out in silence. That's when I start to realize. Whay you bring to my life. Damn this huy can make me smile. It's so contagious. I cannot get it out of my mind. It's so outrageous. You make me feel so high. I will give you everything. I will treat you right. If you just give me a chance. I can prove I'm right. It's so contagious. I cannot get it out of my mind. It's so outrageous. You make me feel so high. It's so contagious. I cannot get it out of my mind. It's so outrageous. You make me feel so high; all the time.

No hay comentarios: