viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

Me pones hot

{Uh oh uh oh, you're so good to me, baby baby. I want to lock you up in my closet, where no one's around. I want to put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed. I want to drive you in to the corner, and kiss you with out a sound. I want to stay this way forever, I'll say it loud. Now you're in, and you can't get out. You make me so hot, make me wanna drop. You're so ridiculous, I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream. You're so fabulous, you're so good to me. Baby, baby; you're so good to me, baby baby. I can make you feel all better. Just take it in, and I can show you all the places. You've never been, and I can make you say everything. That you never said, and I will let you do anything. Again and again, now you're in; and you can't get out. Baby, baby; you're so good to me, baby baby. Kiss me, gently. Always I know. Hold me. Love me. Don't ever go. Baby, baby; you're so good to me. Baby, baby; you're so good }

No hay comentarios: